HIA getting busy

LOVEMYLABXS

Yep the refueling stations are already being drained and needing refilling every 2 days.
Rufus has made his appearnce known..
DSC_9013.JPG

DSC_9040.JPG

Kind of cool how his colors change

DSC_9047.JPG

DSC_9050.JPG
So far they haven't had to wait in line to refuel yet.

DSC_9078.JPG

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Nice pics of some neat, little birds. How’s the temps your way? 89 and cloudy here right now as I type this.

ucfireman

I took my feeder down a few weeks ago, filled it 3-4 times and saw a grand total of 2 maybe 3 birds.
Too lazy to keep changing the water when they aint eating it so they will have to eat what is natural or at others feeders this year.
Do like seeing them though, never seen any but the ruby throat that Im aware of.

LOVEMYLABXS

I took my feeder down a few weeks ago, filled it 3-4 times and saw a grand total of 2 maybe 3 birds.
Too lazy to keep changing the water when they aint eating it so they will have to eat what is natural or at others feeders this year.
Do like seeing them though, never seen any but the ruby throat that Im aware of.
uc depending on the size of your feeder you might try boiling 4 cups of water and add one cup sugar cool down and try. (Don't tell anyone it's my secret mix:bounce:)

ucfireman

uc depending on the size of your feeder you might try boiling 4 cups of water and add one cup sugar cool down and try. (Don't tell anyone it's my secret mix:bounce:)
I usually do 4 quarter cups water to 1 quarter cup sugar. 4:1 but they just aint eating it and it goes bad so I quit. Did see one looking yesterday so may put it back out.