Hope SPRINGS eternal for the Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs thread #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Yep, happy fathers day to all you dads! My dad means the world to me, and I am very happy to be able to celebrate this fathers day with him. We're the best of friends! And I am looking forward to plundering these south Georgia deer woods with him this fall too.

GO DAWG DADS!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hope all you Papas had a great day. Met my sons and grandkids for a meal at Steamers. Without a plan we all showed up with our UGA gear on. Making plans for one more trip to Athens for the first game of the year on Sept 1st. Most likely will be my last live Georgia game. Just cant get up and down them steps anymore.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I hope SS Thug hasn't been deported back to Mexico. These fields of cabbage and watermelons ain't gonna pick themselves!

GO DAWGS!

westcobbdog

Go Dogs and CKS and Coach Pittman who just got a pledge from a 6'8 350 lb offensive tackle plus a 4* qb outta MS who will be scout team qb most likley...he ain't beating out Fromm or Fields..

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The QB will see some action this year. Hope that we are gonna have a couple of games, where everbody gets to play.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I hope SS Thug hasn't been deported back to Mexico. These fields of cabbage and watermelons ain't gonna pick themselves!

GO DAWGS!

I think he got promoted to drive one of them old school buses they used down there to haul the hands in.

Status
Not open for further replies.