Horribly wounded deer trail cam video. *****GRAPHIC**** New video in post #50.

sleepr71

Crazy. Unfortunately it will get infected & he will die a slow death☹️ As far as Causes...I say somebody took a head-on shot at his upper neck,or he got skint up by a vehicle. Either one could do that.

Core Lokt

I can't even guess what happened. All I know is a deer is a tough critter. Infection will take him out sadly.

Bullochcountyhunter

They are tough creatures for sure. Family member hit a large buck years ago. Destroyed a Toyota p/up. The buck lived for another month before being shot by a hunter in the same area he was hit. One front leg had rotted off at elbow. Ribs had been broken on that same side and had started to heal over. Other than that he was still healing and healthy. Little to no infection on that leg.

PC Raider 81

I call Bull. This Deer had his right side Backstrap taken out! Lines of damage are not anything other than man made!!! Deer was probably darted and this cruel act was done. If this goes public Hunting will get another “Black Eye” for some bottom feeding retards actions!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That was rough to watch....

specialk

Choot 'em!.........i've heard the combine/corn picker story floating around other forums....

Chrisco6

Hope someone will hunt and kill that deer. We know how game they are. Sadly I dont think will survive the torment and stress he gonna get from the flies, skeeters and varments. Hope I am wrong.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I call Bull. This Deer had his right side Backstrap taken out! Lines of damage are not anything other than man made!!! Deer was probably darted and this cruel act was done. If this goes public Hunting will get another “Black Eye” for some bottom feeding retards actions!!!
Do I understand this right ? You think someone darted the deer took out one of his backstraps, done a very pour butchering job at that and let him go . Then someone got a trail cam video

I've said it once, I'll say it again.. "PETA" should be the most PRO-Hunting corporation on the planet. Quick, accurate kills by respectful hunters are 10x more "ethical" than how these animals usually die (disease, preyed upon, sickness, accidents, etc.)

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
WOW!!!

rigderunner

I think it was a bad bow shot with a Mechanical broadhead