How many would?

SADDADDY

finless brown said:
I'd shoot- in the past few years we've noticed more foxes and fewer turkeys on our land, need to thin 'em out a bit....

I ain't worried about the Turkey population on our lease we only have one or two birds that come through a year, but we do have a ton of quail though :clap:

hunterb

Any one ever heard of a deer trailing a fox?....I have seen this at least three times and the last time I saw it Oct 20, 2001 there was a 10ptr behind the fox.....unfortunatley after being on this bucks tail for 3 yrs...this was my first shot opportunity and still to this day i dont know how i missed...either way i missed, so no I will not shoot a fox while deer hunting.

quailchaser

Not me. I just enjoy watching them and they do nothing to harm the deer herd.

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Never for me as well. Seeing other predators in the woods is one of the prime perks of hunting if you ask me.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
No, I like watchin` em. I will trap a few on in January when fur is prime though.

J Ferguson

Not me wouldnt do that :crazy: :crazy:

No on a serious note I was 16 when I shot this one and yes I was deer hunting in the state of GA but fer some stupid reason didnt know any better of the seasons ..

Wouldnt shot anything out of season now.......

Attachments

• DSC01806.JPG
    DSC01806.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 39

J Ferguson

B/T/W

was shot with a 308 180 gr round nose and woody done a great job on it you can feel the stiches but caint see them..

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Nice lookin` mount there.

chickenhunter

I don't think so because I don't carry a small game firearm which is how they are to be legally taken if I read the law correctly

J Ferguson

Also you shouldnt be deer hunting after dark which is when they are leagal to harvest.........................