How many days in a row have you hunted…….

habersham hammer

the same stand? What’s the most consecutive mornings that you have ever hunted the same stand in a row? Or what would think would be too many?

sleepr71

If I can get in & out without being busted…I’ll hunt it as often as I want. If the action is hot there,or a good rut stand..I may hunt it anyway..after being busted.! During the Rut..strange deer are moving here & there & they don’t know where “danger” is…but they know where the Does are..and that’s where I’m going to be ;) I’ll add that I put a bit of effort into being “scent free”..which is never going to happen,but I only wear my hunting gear + boots IN THE WOODS. Especially my hunting boots..;) Cuts down on the “getting busted” part…

Last edited:

NCMTNHunter

I have a short attention span. If I’m still seeing what I hoped to see as far as deer activity goes all keep hunting a stand. If not I move on. I don’t really put a timeline on it.

Ace1313

This weekend I hunted the same stand 3 hunts in a row and saw more deer the last hunt than the first. Of course my wind was perfect and I figured out driving the truck into a farm field spooks less deer than the ranger.