I found the perfect video that sums up being a Falcons Fan

DannyW

Don't know if it is in that video, and it's one collapse I rarely hear mentioned, but the 2012 playoff game against Seattle was one of the more painful losses for me. The Falcons were ahead 20 - 0 until mid-way through the 3rd quarter, and in complete control, and somehow ended up losing that game.

Blowing leads and losing is just in their DNA.

ATLFalconsfan80

Don't know if it is in that video, and it's one collapse I rarely hear mentioned, but the 2012 playoff game against Seattle was one of the more painful losses for me. The Falcons were ahead 20 - 0 until mid-way through the 3rd quarter, and in complete control, and somehow ended up losing that game.

Blowing leads and losing is just in their DNA.

I get it....I get people frustrations....I laugh when people try and make me mad by saying the most absolute nastiest thing they can say about them...Been to many of Falcons/Aints games. Used to be a Season Ticket Holder for several years, stopped when my kids got old enough to go to the games...couldn't afford them for the whole family...so I have witnessed a lot of blown leads and stupid losses...BUT...I have seen many comeback wins and dominating wins under Matt Ryan as well..