I got a new bow!!! PSE Dropped (Bow Madness 32)

jfarrell30339

Upgraded from my Bear Crux to the PSE Dropped, which is a Bow Madness 32, special Cabela's deal.

340 FPS so it's faster and now I've got a 70# bow which I've needed for a while. So I'm pretty excited about it. I've got a bunch of 400 spine arrows for the Crux but I think I'll need to move up to 340 spine arrows 29.5 inches. Bow shoots a little bit left with my arrows and right on the money with the ones at the store. Anyways can't wait to take this bad boy in the woods. Also used some gift cards to buy some Rage Trypans and those things look sick!!! Saw a guy put one through a 55 gallon drum lid.

Kris87

I would even look for some 300 spines. It'll tune better.

whitetailfreak

After shooting a Vendetta xs the past 5 seasons, it was time for another bow. I went to my local PSE dealer ready to buy a new BowMadness, and service was poor and I just didn't feel comfortable buying from this dealer. To make a long story short, I ended up at a local Obsession Dealer and bought a Turmoil. Time will tell if I made a good decision, but so far so good. With that said, I love my PSE.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Nice, post some pics

deast1988

Freak

Send Alligood a PM about your service issue.

Send it to Alligood.

Bow madness nice bow can't beat it I was looking at a bow madness I think it was a 34in ATA bow I prefer the longer bows just personal preference. But it shot very nice

The Fever

After shooting a Vendetta xs the past 5 seasons, it was time for another bow. I went to my local PSE dealer ready to buy a new BowMadness, and service was poor and I just didn't feel comfortable buying from this dealer. To make a long story short, I ended up at a local Obsession Dealer and bought a Turmoil. Time will tell if I made a good decision, but so far so good. With that said, I love my PSE.

It was a good decision :flag:

Hunter922

It was a good decision :flag:

Based on customer service yes. But the bow company no. An email or pm to David would have been the best choice before purchasing.

The Fever

Based on customer service yes. But the bow company no. An email or pm to David would have been the best choice before purchasing.

You do love your PSE's. Can't deny that.

Hunter922

You do love your PSE's. Can't deny that.

Plenty of great bows out there not just PSE's. Poor customer service would never keep me from getting the bow I wanted or make me change my mind.. And yes I love all my PSE's and Elites..:D