Anyone have experiance w/ Diamond Archery 411246 Nuclear Ice 29#Rh Pink Youth Bow

SmokyMtnSmoke

I'm looking to get my daughter a beginner bow. I've got an old PSE USA SPIRIT youth bow but it is heavy for her and at it's max draw is still a bit short. She's 11.5 yrs old so I want to get the most out of this. Not really for hunting yet as she has got to build strength as she struggles to pull back the SPIRIT at 15lbs. Her draw length is at 24".

I've looked at many youth bows and this one seems to have the most adjustment of any I've looked at

Diamond Youth Nuclear Ice Pink Digital Bow Package
2009 Nuclear Ice Bow
If you want to successfully introduce a child to archery, you need the right tools — plenty of encouragement and the Nuclear Ice. This ultra adjustable and extremely forgiving bow will give kids the taste of success they need to turn their fascination with Dad's bow into a full blown archery addiction! The fully machined aluminum riser and cams coupled with beyond parallel limbs not only make the bow look more like dad's, it performs more like it too, with arrows flying up to 200 fps. A single rotating module system allows for draw length adjustments from 14 to 24". Pivoting limb pockets not only allow for draw weight adjustments from 10 to 29 pounds, but help maintain proper limb alignment resulting in improved accuracy.
Digital tan bow shown with optional Artic Ice Package.

Artic Ice Package Includes:
3-Pin Fiber Optic Sight
Hostage Capture Arrow Rest
2-Piece Quiver
3 Carbon Arrows
Ready to shoot out of the box!

bow_template_v3

1NuclearIceLarge.JPG

Opinions please - help me decide if this is the right way to go ...

Treetop

Banned
This is a very good choice. It will get her started with a high Quality bow that shoots very well. We sell and set up many of these for kids, and have had zero comebacks.

SmokyMtnSmoke

First let me give a big Kudos to Carl at Tree Top Archery in Carrollton, Ga. He's nothing but top shelf in helping me get my girl setup.

Just to recap this, I just wanted to let you folks who are looking for a bow for your child, this is defiantly the way to go. The Nuclear Ice bow was a perfect fit for my 11yr old daughter. Once Carl had it dialed in for her length and draw weight she stepped up to the target, got a quick lesson on sighting w/ the 3 pin site, she drew back, took aim and hit where she was aiming. I wish I'd had my camera ready as her smile was worth millions to me.

The bow is as accurate and smooth as my Parker Phoenix 34. A big thanks to Bowtech for putting forth the engineering to help our kids learn and grow this sport.