*UPDATE*The Crabapple Doe (My daughters first with a bow)

benellisbe

Great Story. Congrats to both her and you.

Robert Warnock

What a story! I have a feeling you and Hannah will share many more.

dhardegree

My ADD kept me from reading the story. I'll be looking for the Cliff's Notes version. But, cool pic and congrats to you and your daughter for the successful hunt!

Jasper

Mike and I have been fortunate enough to share many campfires and experiences in the great outdoors together over the last 30 years........but none have been as incredible as the ones we have shared with our kids.

Great job Mike for being such a wonderful Father and awesome job to you Hannah! You've done something many have not yet accomplished, especially at your age. Glad we were there to share both of your firsts! :fine:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congratulations Hannah!!!! Mike, you have did very well in raising your Young Men and Miss Hannah. I, like you have experienced the excitment of our children hunting with us. I don't think that there is anything more satisfying than to to see the Tradition get passed on! I think that is what you, John and myself have all enjoyed the most with our Children.

The next time yall head down to Clybell, send me a PM. I know of a great spot there I bow hunted several years ago. It was one those spots that I always saw deer if I went. I learned alot in those woods and the Taxidermist there on Hwy. 11 I believe it was, helped me find my first ever Buck with a Bow.

Keep up the Great Job with Hannah! Be safe at work and always be there when she wants to go to the woods. Conner turned 14 today and has traded a Halloween Dance at School Friday for an afternoon with Dad in the Woods!:banana: It don't get no better than this! Conner and I were discussing the campfire we shared with you all one friday night several years ago. Those are times we will remember forever!
Good Luck and Be Safe!
Tim

100hunter

Wish I had a little girl as bad as you. Way to go Archer!

Bwmstr1

My daughter is 13 she is begging me for a bow,after seeing this story,I guess we'll be going to Lamars in Rockmart,So she can get fitted for a passion.

phnman

1st deer

Mike, Man congrats on Hannah getting her 1st with that bow. Kinda like a part of me was there with yall. Still havent gotten my son a replacement yet. Not too many on the market or too far to drive lol. I know she was pumped about it. Hope it is a start for many more to come. Austin has shot 2 with his 243 so far. Thanks for lettin me know. I haven't been on here in a while. Stay in touch. Shane

Just BB

YEA! We made it to the pages of GON!

Latest posts