I want to start shooting with a club

Cowboy

I'm new to archery and would like to start shooting with a club near Dalton, GA. I only have a hunting setup so is there a class that I use my hunting setup or do I have to switch to a "target" setup?
I read the forums and sounds like you gals and guys are having a "Hoot"...I need a lil' fun before I'm shipped back to Iraq is Dec/Jan.
Any help would be nice...hoping to make some new friends.

alligood729

I'm new to archery and would like to start shooting with a club near Dalton, GA. I only have a hunting setup so is there a class that I use my hunting setup or do I have to switch to a "target" setup?
I read the forums and sounds like you gals and guys are having a "Hoot"...I need a lil' fun before I'm shipped back to Iraq is Dec/Jan.
Any help would be nice...hoping to make some new friends.

Ok, some of you "nawth jawga boys get this man setup!!! How close is Dalton to Gainesville? There are some super guys and gals in the Gville Archery Club! Pm GaBear and I'm sure he'll give you some info!:bounce::bounce: You can use your setup in the hunter class, or if you're really new to 3D, you can shoot the Novice class. Good luck!

GaBear

Dalton is a Fer piece from Gainesville. The Guys at Bad to the Bone Archery Club (http://www.badtothebonearcheryclub.com )should be a little closer and they may even be able to help with you on information on any clubs in or around the Dalton Area. Give them a holler, they area great bunch of folks.

We would be glad to have you come shoot with us at Gainesville also, but with the price of fuel I figure closer is better. PM Me if you need any info.

Bear

Latest posts