If I Was To Win

bany

I didn’t win but I’m happy to say I’m the same guy I was yesterday.

tr21

Lol, not sure Jim’s coke needs refrigeration
OH my bad . didn't know he was friends with Hunter ! Hey Jim how about leaving me any money thats left after you die from that crap ? ENJOY !!!! :rolleyes:

Redbow

One winner in Illinois

Yep the whole dang shooting match fell on one person. Now the taxes and lots of people coming out of the woodwork for money. I wish that person the best of luck with his or her good fortune.

Hoss

We already have the GON admin Lear Jet. :bounce:

Did ya’ll finally get that thing off the ground? As I recall, it was a lot like Johnny Cash’s Cadillac, one piece at a time and there were a lot of pieces missing when I left the back room.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
After giving the Lord his portion I'd buy either the muckalee or the tarva plantation.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
With that kind of money, I could check a few things off my wish list.

At least 5 thousand contiguous acres of quality hunting habitat, somewhere in Georgia. I'd put in some food plots on the property. I'd take good care of them. I enjoy doing that.

Of course I'd build a new home on or near my hunting land. That'd be my main, new crib.

A house for dad and I near Blue Creek down in Astor, FL, for when he wants to do some fishing somewhere besides the Satilla or Altamaha rivers.

There's a few good folks I'd be more than happy to help, including family. Those who have nothing to do with me now, need not come around when them pockets swell. Screw them! :bounce:

I'm pretty simple. I don't need 10 homes or a garage full of cars. Don't need any jewelry. New guns? Now you're talking!

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. But that'll do for now. :bounce:

slow motion

Sorry none of y'all won. Probably better off anyway. At least t forum is better off since you're all still here.
:cheers:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
57FA6B93-E864-452D-9867-823D39F811D2.jpeg