In a hurry!!!

RP1969

Looks like he is late for a date!!! Only pic I have of this buck. Sure would like to see him in person!!!

Attachments

• MFDC0573.jpg
    MFDC0573.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 4,189

PappyHoel

PappyHoel

That arrow head I believe is a shadow from the branch right above him

I don't know, it looks like it has depth. But I see what you mean about the shadow.

six

Looks like a growth in from of his rear leg. Nice picture.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great capture , looks like he's running from a pack of hounds!

Big7

The Oracle
That is a good looking animal. Wonder what spooked him...

My X wife.. That's how I ran after her.. Then away just as fast. :bounce:

He's a nice one for sure!

RP1969

That's the only pic I had of him. Its a Moultrie so not the fastest trigger speed. I was thinking maybe he was after a doe and she went by first?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
That arrow head I believe is a shadow from the branch right above him

This! That branch is stuck in his antlers and the same dark shadow is on his back hind qtr. If it was a broad head and at that angle his spine would have been hit hard and he wouldn't be running anywhere. Cool pic!

shdw633

I'm betting a doe came running through ahead of him and you just didn't get her. I would guess she is what set the camera off and he was hot on her trail.

BOB_HARWELL

None of you can see the black panther in the shadows behind him? Look real close directly behind him.

Bob

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
This! That branch is stuck in his antlers and the same dark shadow is on his back hind qtr. If it was a broad head and at that angle his spine would have been hit hard and he wouldn't be running anywhere. Cool pic!

This ^^^very cool pic. He's airborne.

bulldawgborn

I'm betting a doe came running through ahead of him and you just didn't get her. I would guess she is what set the camera off and he was hot on her trail.

My thoughts too. Cool pic. Thanks for sharing.