In The Year 2525

BriarPatch99

Amazing how the timeline is off ...but yet so much of it is already true....

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zedex

Gator Bait
I watch a lot of old music videos on the YouTube and about a year ago, that one came on. I pointed out to my daughter to pay attention to it.
It's all happened and it didn't take that long

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Well there you go.
Another song lyrics that sounded different to me for 40 years.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm still working on ZZ Tops Lagrange.

BriarPatch99

Well there you go.
Another song lyrics that sounded different to me for 40 years.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm still working on ZZ Tops Lagrange.

I have been in the same boat ....thought I heard something ... then read the lyrics and it said something different ...

I am not sure mankind will be around even in 2525 .... but I sure the caveman thought the same when Dino was chasing them around ... but this time man will kill himself .... I always figured it would be some type virus/plague/bacteria.... Looks like it will be a easy job ....

I spend a lot of my idle time on You Tube watching music videos .... I been on Ennio Maccone lately ....

Redbow

I have been in the same boat ....thought I heard something ... then read the lyrics and it said something different ...

I am not sure mankind will be around even in 2525 .... but I sure the caveman thought the same when Dino was chasing them around ... but this time man will kill himself .... I always figured it would be some type virus/plague/bacteria.... Looks like it will be a easy job ....

I spend a lot of my idle time on You Tube watching music videos .... I been on Ennio Maccone lately ....
I don't know if you have ever watched and listened to the music of James Last. His Orange Blossom Special in Miami Beach is very good it gets people to hoppin'. I think he was a German composer but his music is pretty good. Its on you tube. Maccone is great too. I like music by Yanni and have listened to his music for years. Also the Celtic Women I really love their video with the song "Fields of Gold" a song that Sting did years ago.