Inflation

ssramage

I will say this much i dont "trust" a "career" politician as far as you could throw em out on their hind end. However I will say this if not for the eye opening reality that serving in the military at the time of the war and experiencing what a true "3rd" world country/region is like. I dang sure do never wish what I have seen with my own 2 eyes to ever become a true reality in this country that I live & love with every fiber of my being. I served with some of the finest caliber of men that in my eyes have ever been. The greatest that this country had to offer, served alongside men that had done incomprehensible acts for the defense of this nation & it's freedoms, as well have brothers that are in the ground that ultimately paid that ultimate price for this country because they believed in this nation & its people & what America truly stands for that when the dust settled unfortunately they ended up coming back home in a box. I have seen with my own eyes what the American Flag means to peoples of foreign cultures, foreign lands which for many every foreign national I ever interacted with generally the consensus was always they same that America truly is great & the values in which it stands for gives many hope for their own fate some day that their luck possibly could change. I always did feel a strong sense of pride wearing that American Flag on my chest of kit or my shoulder. If we give up because we think the "liberals" have it in the bag then it is true they have ultimately won & little by little we will be herded like livestock to the proverbial slaughter towards making the new norm of all these radical beliefs, policies, etc.... no one ever said it would be easy because it definitely aint a cake walk but standing by with our mouths shut just "accepting" whats going on isn't going to help matters and it dang sure aint going to make things any better for our children for the parents on here or the grandparents....

Thank you for your service.

We're aligned. Have to be careful exactly what you put on forums these days because apparently we breed extremists on these boards according to some agencies. I agree with what you've said.(y)

humblehunter22

Thank you for your service.

We're aligned. Have to be careful exactly what you put on forums these days because apparently we breed extremists on these boards according to some agencies. I agree with what you've said.(y)

Agreed, there is a time and a place that is for sure but way things are going. Already pricing out for a horse and a buggy to hitch up to afford to go to work 5 days a week in the city.