Interesting Sequence of Photos....

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
These photos were taken on one of my WGI VISION 12 cameras after the pasture area was bush-hogged last Thursday afternoon and finished up on Friday.

During just a 2 minute period, it was interesting to see this doe enjoying the new look of the pasture early Friday morning.

Take a close look at this doe as it runs out into the pasture and then stops and then looks one way, then looks the other way and then looks 180 degrees again and then runs back into the woods again. It reminded me of young kids playing in a "new playground area".

Lots of other deer also loved the newly cut area and were enjoying traveling across it.

The last photo shows a mid-sized yote just checking out the freshly cut pasture area.

*** Just a reminder that if you click on each photo, it will greatly enlarge it to near full screen so that you can see so many more details.

T-CAM #4 POND-OAK            8-9-20 043.JPGT-CAM #4 POND-OAK            8-9-20 052.JPGT-CAM #4 POND-OAK            8-9-20 053.JPGT-CAM #4 POND-OAK            8-9-20 054.JPGT-CAM #4 POND-OAK            8-9-20 055.JPGT-CAM #4 POND-OAK            8-9-20 056.JPGT-CAM #4 POND-OAK            8-9-20 059.JPG

Last edited:

rosewood

The doe is looking for the food you cut down....
Nice pics.

When you gonna put a level on that cam?

buckpasser

Nice pics.

I think the dog is looking for food he might have cut down too.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Nice pics.

Never, because the pasture is sloped down hill that way for another 3-400 yards. :pop: