Interesting Texas trail cam pics.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
These pics are from two different days.

It's a trip how many guys on the Texas forum see illegals on their ranches.

These were on Trump's watch. It's probably doubled now.

game cam 1.pnggame cam 2.png

Last edited:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Is that what's called mass migration?

Anthony61

BANNED
It has way more than doubled. I have a contact in AZ that that uses 100 cameras to monitor border crossings. As soon as Biden went into office more than 1000 per day started streaming past his tiny area of cameras.

He gets videos of up 20 passing per 30 second video clip at a time.

When Biden took office, according to him, the floodgates opened, and its not just Mexicans. It is south an central americans, as well as Asians and europeans. They make their way into Mexico then pay Coyotes to get them over the border.

He says the only real deterrent is the drug cartels and bandits who will rob, rape or kill you.

rosewood

I don't know, might have to sit out there and do a little hog hunting. I imagine the sound of gunfire would make them steer clear of his property.

Rosewood

Anthony61

BANNED
He helps the border agents so I do not think he should do any shooting. :)

I expect the border patrol agents are told to allow them through now or simply turn a blind eye due to budget constraints (the politically correct tactic under Biden).

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
The Texas guys started a thread over there(illegals on trail cams).

One guy posted these, they aren't trail cam, but they're impressive:

wet1.pngwet2.png

sleepr71

They should seize any vehicle + equipment used in human smuggling..just like the war on drugs! Then...send them right back across the border!!!

whitter

BANNED
It is just to bad that a political decision could not cause a line of trophy bucks to come in a line like these folks have done.(n)

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I'd like to see an equally long and numerous line going the other way-across the Mexican border. This line would be any US politician or private citizen responsible for this illegal invasion.