It is always satisfying to cut the grass...unless

Toliver

This wasn't me. It was a friend of mine. And it was a borrowed mower to boot.

Big7

The Oracle
Was it a letric' mower?

Those Chinese batteries blow up about 6% of the time. :rofl:

specialk

Our funeral home man back home kept his in his basement and did the same thing, burnt his home down....

Redbow

That ain't good mowers like everything else have skyrocketed in price. Never do I borrow anything from anyone if I can't afford it I don't need it.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
That ain't good mowers like everything else have skyrocketed in price. Never do I borrow anything from anyone if I can't afford it I don't need it.
Seems like old Ben said “neither a borrower or a lender be”, or something close to that. Morning Redbow

Redbow

Seems like old Ben said “neither a borrower or a lender be”, or something close to that. Morning Redbow
Morning fishfryer, hope u and yours have a great day.
My neighbors bought the cheapest riding lawn mower they could find a while back, the mower was $2000 plus tax. Just a short while back that same mower was less than one thousand dollars.

One of my neighbors asked if he could borrow my pickup to haul off some items that he didn't need to the dump. I told him no but I added, I will be glad to bring my pickup over to your house, help you load the stuff that you want hauled off free of charge and take it do the dump for you. He turned and walked off and never had much to do with me as long as he lived in our neighborhood. That was okay with me. Do not ask me to borrow my vehicles that isn't gonna happen nor my lawn mower. If your grass needs cutting I will cut it for you, free of charge with no strings attached.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
My neighbors bought the cheapest riding lawn mower they could find a while back, the mower was $2000 plus tax. Just a short while back that same mower was less than one thousand dollars.

One of my neighbors asked if he could borrow my pickup to haul off some items that he didn't need to the dump. I told him no but I added, I will be glad to bring my pickup over to your house, help you load the stuff that you want hauled off free of charge and take it do the dump for you. He turned and walked off and never had much to do with me as long as he lived in our neighborhood. That was okay with me. Do not ask me to borrow my vehicles that isn't gonna happen nor my lawn mower. If your grass needs cutting I will cut it for you, free of charge with no strings attached.
Yes Sir Redbow

Baroque Brass

I’m that way about my tractor. Very few folks I’d let borrow it but I’ll be glad to bring it over to do what needs doing.

I dont even like my wife to drive my truck!