Its a done deal!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’ll defiantly be up for the Nov 11th rifle opener
I’m bout to lose my mind! I just got back from a short visit and he’s using White tail institute this year for his plots.…..I got another sticker for my back window :rockon:

fullstrut

Just got conformation on a small lease in Ohio co Kentucky, around 100 acres of thick bottom land with a big creek running through it and It hasn't been hunted in over 10 years, Its loaded with deers n turkeys . Cant wait to go up and do some scouting, get a cam and some stands up.View attachment 1251410
Send pics. Good luck on a Giant!

bilgerat

Senior
Dang Im itchin to get up there and get some stands up but wont be able to till the end of the month. Farm is planted in beans this year and the farmer said they have had a wet summer so they are thick! heres a roadside view from google of the land . Ill be hunting on the back side of this field.Screenshot (92).png

Dang Im itchin to get up there and get some stands up but wont be able to till the end of the month. Farm is planted in beans this year and the farmer said they have had a wet summer so they are thick! heres a roadside view from google of the land . Ill be hunting on the back side of this field.View attachment 1252854
Man looks great ! I love the Midwest