It's about over

Hillbilly stalker

Me and Hank had a little late season fun this morning. Killed 8, had 2 get away, left a big old black fox squirrel and made several dens. Found a pretty good hog skull on the way out. Hank traveled 9.49 miles for these according to his collar.image.jpegimage.jpeg

specialk

yep, we try to go on the last day, but this year looks like rain thursday....maybe it will hold off.....

Rabun

That's a good day! Looks like the skull has a couple or three bullet holes through the old noggin.

Hillbilly stalker

That's a good day! Looks like the skull has a couple or three bullet holes through the old noggin.
It does. I ain't figured that one out yet. There aren't any hogs in that immediate area, but it's on a small river/ big creek. The holes look to be around the size of a .40,.45,.44. All touching. I'm guessing they caught him with dogs and went back later and shot the skull, but it didn't shatter anything. He was real close to the road like they threw him over the bank, but I don't know why they didn't keep the teeth....he has some serious ivories on him. No other bones around it, just the skull. :huh: