Jimmy "hears the music"

olcaptain

It was my privilege and pleasure to host Mr. Jimmy Helms here on Crooked Creek this morning. He started the morning by meeting Annie and having coffee at the Captain’s Cafe. This was followed by a boatload of creek-size proper pull-downs. We solved problems, we told a tale or two and we just enjoyed some quality time together. Some get it and some don’t but I can assure you that Jimmy Helms “hears the music” of Crooked Creek. I hope that he will come back soon!

Attachments

• IMG_3908.jpg
    IMG_3908.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3910.jpg
    IMG_3910.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3915.jpg
    IMG_3915.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3916.jpg
    IMG_3916.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3917.jpg
    IMG_3917.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3920.jpg
    IMG_3920.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3927.JPG
    IMG_3927.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3931.jpg
    IMG_3931.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 80

specialk

And a fine tune it is!....what a mess of fish!...i can smell'em from here!!

patsam

It was my privilege and pleasure to host Mr. Jimmy Helms here on Crooked Creek this morning. He started the morning by meeting Annie and having coffee at the Captain’s Cafe. This was followed by a boatload of creek-size proper pull-downs. We solved problems, we told a tale or two and we just enjoyed some quality time together. Some get it and some don’t but I can assure you that Jimmy Helms “hears the music” of Crooked Creek. I hope that he will come back soon!
Cap! Did Jimmy work at Georgia Power?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a day well spent in good company!

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Pretty pictures and some very nice bream. Hot grease, cornmeal,and some onions for the hush puppies are all y’all needed.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Thank you Captain for this post. I was actually thinking about Mr Jimmy just yesterday. He’s a very fine man. One of the best I’ve ever worked for.
It looks like a great trip y’all had. That’s just a very special trip with a couple of very special people.

oldfella1962

Thank you Captain for this post. I was actually thinking about Mr Jimmy just yesterday. He’s a very fine man. One of the best I’ve ever worked for.
It looks like a great trip y’all had. That’s just a very special trip with a couple of very special people.
:)