TIME - EVER.

NO DOUBT THE BEST TO EVER BEND
A STRING !

JIMMY PAGE IS AND WILL FOREVERMORE
THE BEST GUITARIST OF ANY GENRE, ANY
TIME - EVER.

NO DOUBT THE BEST TO EVER BEND
A STRING !
I hate to disagree(I'm lying, I love disagreeing.)

I'll take this guy's sound check over anything anyone else has ever done. And that's just his sound check. He kicks it off at 1:30.

I do love some Jimmy Page though.

Thread starter #27

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee OABA Recipient
I hate to disagree(I'm lying, I love disagreeing.)

I'll take this guy's sound check over anything anyone else has ever done. And that's just his sound check. He kicks it off at 1:30.

I do love some Jimmy Page though.

Good,but different guitar,,,,

Thread starter #28

Cmp1

I prolly think Bonamasa is a better guitarist,but totally different Genre,,,,

A good friend of mine was Jimmys guitar tech for about a year. I got a chance to meet him, noodle on a couple of his guitars, and sit in on a sound check at the Omni by chance. He was a hero of mine, but oddly enough ruined my concert going experience as a kid, I found out that all of the walls of speakers were fake. He was playing large venues from a Vox AC30

He was Led Zepplin

Page was an amazing musician....but he dabbled in some dark stuff. I wonder if he departed from that or if he’s still into all that Crowley lunacy.

Semi-surprised he’s lived this long.

I sure wish Stevie Ray Vaughn has of lived so long. I’m quite sure he’d have continued putting out great new music.

Thread starter #35

Cmp1

Page was an amazing musician....but he dabbled in some dark stuff. I wonder if he departed from that or if he’s still into all that Crowley lunacy.

Semi-surprised he’s lived this long.

I sure wish Stevie Ray Vaughn has of lived so long. I’m quite sure he’d have continued putting out great new music.
Different type of music though,,,,he was definitely good though,,,,