Job 23:14 Job 23:14 "For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me.

Artfuldodger

Job 23: 13
But He is unchangeable, and who can oppose Him? He does what He desires.
14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me. 15 Therefore I am terrified in His presence; when I consider this, I fear Him.

Is Job talking about God or Satan?

Artfuldodger

Romans 9:17
For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”

Artfuldodger

I got to thinking about something Banjo Picker said concerning Paul using the phrase "I don't want you to be ignorant." Meaning that what Paul is saying is easily understood.

Example, Romans 11:25
I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,

Israel

BANNED
Job 23: 13
But He is unchangeable, and who can oppose Him? He does what He desires.
14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me. 15 Therefore I am terrified in His presence; when I consider this, I fear Him.

Is Job talking about God or Satan?

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in ****.

Since the One who says this...says this...it would be good to ask Him whom should be feared.

One thing He is not is shy.