Just drop in to say Hi!

LOVEMYLABXS

Looks like I've almost made it thru another winter, wakin up breathing and upright is a good thing for sure.
Still packing the Kodak with me and got a couple in the last 2 days that might make some of ya start to think about spring time.

100_6671.JPG

Truckin just a little bit farther

100_6679.JPG

On the road again the next day

100_6673.JPG

Even found some mules that wanted their picture took.

100_6675.JPG

100_6677.JPG

Toliver

Nice pictures. I saw a big flock of Toms in Murfreesboro, TN Sunday while driving to Nashville. Beautiful sight but I wasn't able to stop and take pictures.

Hoss

You still got a great menagerie out there Mike. Good to hear from you again. Keep sharing that wildlife you have.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
'Bout time you showed up. I can't wait to see your Hummingbird pics this Spring.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Looks like I've almost made it thru another winter, wakin up breathing and upright is a good thing for sure.
Still packing the Kodak with me and got a couple in the last 2 days that might make some of ya start to think about spring time.

View attachment 1289575

View attachment 1289576

View attachment 1289578

View attachment 1289579

View attachment 1289580
Really impressive, thanks for sharing

Redbow

Looks like paradise to me, good stuff, thanks.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.

View attachment 1289575

View attachment 1289576

View attachment 1289578

View attachment 1289579

View attachment 1289580
Very nice! I’m sure the count on the sign of pic two is a little off…. 35 is definitely the wrong count!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Nice shots.

LOVEMYLABXS

Thanks folks
Got in a little waterfowling but it was real slow. It started out with most of the public ponds I hunt were dry but we finally got some moisture that put some water in a few of them but the birds just weren't around. Then it froze up then warmed up and we saw a few geese here and there but just not much came our way. Found out I can't hike as far or carry the load of deks and stuff as I use to but I did enjoy watching Tilly she seems to have some duck dog in her:fine:

100_6634.JPG

Not one of my best shots with the Kodak but only one shot from the 870 sad part last day of season I missed a goose twice:banginghe

100_6639.JPG

Had a good time anyways atleast the swans gave me some shots with the camera and a few high fling ducks to keep me going backevery now and then

100_6651.JPG

100_6608.JPG

Well there's next year and I hope I'll still be able to get out with Tilly:clap: and try again.

100_6606.JPG

100_6615.JPG

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

View attachment 1289575

View attachment 1289576

View attachment 1289578

View attachment 1289579

View attachment 1289580
When can I come visit?

Or at least talk dog handler

basstrkr

It is better to be seen than to be viewed.
View attachment 1289575

View attachment 1289576

View attachment 1289578

View attachment 1289579

View attachment 1289580

LOVEMYLABXS

Sounds like a bunch of us, Mike. Keep getting out there. Maybe can’t do what we used to, but ain’t given up.
Starting to figure getting old isn't that bad at least you're still getting old but being old really is a kick in the shins. Most of my hunting buds have moved or have passed. I do kind of miss working at the base where I could pick up one of the young troops to take under my wing and train plus they made good pack mules :biggrin2: I do kind of miss training them. It was really fun watching them have a good time and seeing them watch some of my good dogs do what they love and seeing why I love hunting water fowl when you can have that great day and watch the dog do what they love.

Bill what a day this was....

Picture1.jpg

Macey she learned from Bill

100_0255.JPG

And Chase he learned from Macey100_7582.JPG
I still ain't got one of Tilly with a retrieve but maybe this year. but at least she'll be my hunting bud

100_6494.JPG