just met Joe Roger Sr

chris l

my company does some of the mktg'ing for waffle house so I go to w.h. corp. alot well today I got to deleiver 2 cases of 50th aniversery coffee mugs to the man Joe Roger Sr . man that fellers office is just covered with pictures of stuff he's has done as I am leaving I see a picture of him and a buddy holding up pheasents from a hunt and above that pic who else than bill dance what a experience now I can say I have met both him and Tom Forkner. :D :D :D

matthewsman

Joe Sr is a great guy

He's done a lot for many people and rewards his top performers well.........Joe Jr.is hard core and dedicated to his dad's co,he runs it now,but seems to have political aspirations..

He is a fine example of the "you can't teach what you don't know...you can't lead where you won't go"mentality of management...every New Years and Christmas he assigns and sends all office help and upper management out to work a shift in the restruants,in the trenches...He works a shift too,along with his family..His work ethic enforces that you never are above working a productive shift,no matter where you are in the co......I've met and worked beside both....If I remember right,Sr was an AirForce fighter pilot also...