Kentucky Outfitter

shotgun

Western Kentucky only! Anybody have a Outfitter they can recommend that has had PERSONAL experience with???
Looking for a change.

DoubleRR

Pennyrile Outfitters... Todd and Christian counties... Dan and Nancy Kendall will take care of you "For Sure"....

Pennyrileoutfitters.com

Hawken2222

Dan and Nancy at Pennyrile Outfitters are great people. I have known Dan for pretty close to 30 years and he’s not only a good friend he’s a top notch outfitter who will bend over backwards to do everything he can to make your hunt a success.

DoubleRR

I totally agree!... hunting in their camp is like hunting with Family...there is no way they could or can work any harder for their hunters.. !!

shotgun

Dan and Nancy at Pennyrile Outfitters are great people. I have known Dan for pretty close to 30 years and he’s not only a good friend he’s a top notch outfitter who will bend over backwards to do everything he can to make your hunt a success.
Thanks looking for somewhere else.

TJay

Check out Premier Outfitters. I am going with a friend of mine this fall. He has been before says it's a top-notch operation. Probably booked up for this year though.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Check out Nick and the boys at https://riverbendwhitetails.com/ in Sturgis KY Crittenden County. Very diverse land and they have the deer. I've hunted there a few times even back in 2008 when Thompson Center owned it called Game Trails. Bubba killed a couple of fine deer and I've missed a couple of fine deer there. They built a new lodge a few years ago and I havent stayed in it, but took a look at it after built and it's nice.

Like always, it takes the deer and weather to cooperate, but if both do you will have a freaking blast.

As the crow flies its only about 30 miles from me across the Ohio. Also If you drop my name it might cost you more money or cause you to get all the gar holes though :bounce:

hunter 85

Premier outfitters, I’ve never deer hunted with them my buddy has several time and killed nice deer with them. I turkey hunted with them in April and they have some outstanding pieces of property some of the most pretty woods I’ve been in and the staff is top notch. Theses are deer in their log all killed off the properties they hunt

Attachments

• 82291AF4-2B8E-4411-9917-24EBFE7A2C36.jpeg
    82291AF4-2B8E-4411-9917-24EBFE7A2C36.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 29
  • C919D4E8-A01A-48E4-9C70-DDC632D11A97.jpeg
    C919D4E8-A01A-48E4-9C70-DDC632D11A97.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 84FCC05B-FF21-42D1-9EC3-1D473E1FE9B7.jpeg
    84FCC05B-FF21-42D1-9EC3-1D473E1FE9B7.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 29

shotgun

Check out Nick and the boys at https://riverbendwhitetails.com/ in Sturgis KY Crittenden County. Very diverse land and they have the deer. I've hunted there a few times even back in 2008 when Thompson Center owned it called Game Trails. Bubba killed a couple of fine deer and I've missed a couple of fine deer there. They built a new lodge a few years ago and I havent stayed in it, but took a look at it after built and it's nice.

Like always, it takes the deer and weather to cooperate, but if both do you will have a freaking blast.

As the crow flies its only about 30 miles from me across the Ohio. Also If you drop my name it might cost you more money or cause you to get all the gar holes though :bounce: