Kiffin calls Meyer a cheater...

chadair

Kiffen all over espn2 about acquisitions as I type. This is getting good.

I MISSED IT:cry:

I hope UT loses every game they play while this clown coach is there. (Sorry Wes and others)

Seems like he is trying to take a page out of the Ol Ball Coaches page. But it looks like he can't read.

Benhillcountyhunter

What was said?

Basically everything that was said at the very beginning of this post word for word. The guys on espn 2 could not believe he made the comments without knowing the rules because Florida's AD backed up Meyer and said that he was within the rules and it was Kiffen that was in violation for criticizing another coach. I guess we know see with the sec commissioner getting involved that it was Kiffen in the wrong and Meyer in the right.

Did yall also see the comment he made about his own recruiting class I posted. Wow.

Sugar HillDawg

Man I'm glad I'm not a Tennessee fan. This guy Kiffin must love the taste of shoes because his is always in his mouth. What a loose cannon and BUFFOON!

ACguy

I will tell you that the time outs that he pulled at the end of the GA-FL game are going to look like childs play compare to what TN will get from Meyer.:shoot::shoot:

I cant believe he say this stuff about 2 of the best coaches in the SEC when he has to play them this coming year.

bullgator

If this board is any indication, it looks like most of the SEC is wanting to see Kiffin get a good 'ol school yard beating for acting like a disrespecting punk.

It's too bad, cuz I like Monte.