Lake seminole

skoaleric

My son got an alligator tag this year. We hunted the hooch side Friday and Saturday nights. Didn't see anything over 6 or 7 foot. He said 8 was the lowest he would go. We were realistically looking for a 9 or 10. Man, it was tough. We went through every little canal there was. I hope some others had better luck. We heard some guys got a 13 footer from the spring Creek side. But you ARE NOT going in that area if you have an outboard. We found out rather quickly. Good luck to everyone.

rapid fire

We saw some bigger bit they didn't much want to play. My guys missed a good one right at daylight Saturday. The big one you heard about was killed right at daylight too. My guy Saturday night was tickled to death with a 6'.

vrooom

Saw an easy 12fter on the hooch above fairchilds Sunday.
Guys I took got a 10.4 Saturday morning. It was the 3rd gator we had seen all day and got it around lunch. This weekend was some of the lowest gator activity I've seen out there.

GSURugger

Saw an easy 12fter on the hooch above fairchilds Sunday.
Guys I took got a 10.4 Saturday morning. It was the 3rd gator we had seen all day and got it around lunch. This weekend was some of the lowest gator activity I've seen out there.

there's some trophy red wasp nests out there. Be a real treat to snag one of those.

biker13

wednesday night gator at seminole

Attachments

• 12 ft gator 001.jpg
    12 ft gator 001.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 614
  • 12 ft gator 005.jpg
    12 ft gator 005.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 636
  • 12 ft gator 006.jpg
    12 ft gator 006.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 635