landowner trapping license application (not a license)

So I just got this 7 day license application on the gooutdoorsga site for $0.00. Will I get a trapper # in the mail? It's a bit unclear how this works.

This is what I bought:

Georgia DNR License Valid Cost
Resident Landowner Trapping
License Application (Not a License) 7
day

Doug B.

It is not clear to us either. We have never been able to buy them online so it is all new to everybody. I wish you the best of luck getting them. Also good luck with your trapping endeavors and post pictures here of your catches.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
So I just got this 7 day license application on the gooutdoorsga site for $0.00. Will I get a trapper # in the mail? It's a bit unclear how this works.

This is what I bought:

Georgia DNR License Valid Cost
Resident Landowner Trapping
License Application (Not a License) 7
day

Watch your email, in a day or two you should get a message authorizing you to "purchase" the free license.

Check my post on this from the other day ...

So I got the email and I went and "purchased" the free license, but I can't seem to find the license #. I even used the "print license" feature on the site but the "permanent trapper number" field is empty. Does it take time or something?

Doug B.

I'm not sure about the free landowners license but I purchased the commercial trapping license and ended up having to call them and get them to resend it so I could print it off.

The number I called is 800-366-2661.