Last Hunt of the Season.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yesterday was our last hunt this season. On his way out my son decided to leave me a pic. :bounce:
View attachment 1284099

And of course, he was feeding on my plot @ 8am this morning.............:bangingheView attachment 1284101

Of course he was. I got hot and cold running deer too now that the season is over. I guess they got internet access too and they can look up season dates. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HermanMerman

I’d say your boy hanging out with you in the woods is the trophy. The pics of that buck still wandering about will have him back out there with you next year. My boy is eight and I never really understood how much fun deer season could be until he started going with me.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I’d say your boy hanging out with you in the woods is the trophy. The pics of that buck still wandering about will have him back out there with you next year. My boy is eight and I never really understood how much fun deer season could be until he started going with me.
Yes sir. He's been going since he was a little bitty feller.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
We had one make it to only get ran over by a service truck for timber crews. Only justice was the truck was new. :)