leafy suits

matt79brown

Anybody fully convinced by their leafy suit? Hunting hard pressured public land birds I mean. Does the 3d thing seem to help?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Not sure but I’ve worn one for years , I seem to think it hides me better and it’s easy to slip on over shorts and a T-shirt when it gets hot

deerslayer0369

Not sure but I’ve worn one for years , I seem to think it hides me better and it’s easy to slip on over shorts and a T-shirt when it gets hot

BINGO!! Don’t think it changes much on the concealment factor...maybe let’s us get away with a little bit more movement. It real just benefits us bc we can dress much lighter.

Bob Wallace

We wear them down here because it's so dang hot. Shorts and tshirt underneath is great. Haven't noticed if they don't recognize me as much though.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Not sure about the concealment factor but sure is nice to have for those quick before work hunts. Basically my cheapo leafy suit, turkey vest and shotgun stay in my truck all turkey season.

Also great for when it gets warm out or the September/October deer hunts

six

Probably doesn't matter but I like the added effect the wind gives while wearing a leafy suit.

trkyhnt89

Not sure if it helps but I usually wear one. I just wear a top like how it breathes when its 85 down here in Central Florida.

mudcreek

Had one on 3 yrs ago. Taking a good nap when the turkey woke me up at about 5 yds. He went home with me. Yeah, I am convinced.

Permitchaser

I've been wearing one for years. Had a gobbler at 12' today with my grandson. He was in a leaf suit too
BUT. If you don't move...I've wore Mossy Oak for years and had Turkey's at 5 yds. So if you don't move I don't guess it maters

Esau

I got tired of buying camo clothes and then they fade after a few washings. I now just buy a leafy suit and wear whatever I want under it. I haven't bought camo in 2 or 3 years.