Learned a lesson about classifieds

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Ah've been lucky I reckon. All my experience with GON classifieds and the trader have been great.

There was an "amazingly priced for the times" big Marlin up for sale not long ago. I messeged about it immidietly and asked a couple ?'s about the rifle. I got messeged back the nest day with pictures to answer mah ?'s, (no written response), just pics to answer mah ?'s.
But the pics sent through message was from a different rifle!!!
I just never responded back. I thought sumthin was up. Maybe I was wrong and missed a great deal.

sea trout

I've learned that if you can't talk over the phone I'm not wasting my time. Messaging and text won't get it done for me anymore if I'm buying or selling. That has eliminated all the problems for me.
Very true ! I absolutely will not do business over text , if I can't talk to the person wanting to buy, or sell, the deal won't happen, I won't waste my time.
Well I can't talk on the phone because I stutter. Ah hope if y'all have sumpthin cool ta sell that y'all will let me text ya!!!

Doug B.

Ah've been lucky I reckon. All my experience with GON classifieds and the trader have been great.

There was an "amazingly priced for the times" big Marlin up for sale not long ago. I messeged about it immidietly and asked a couple ?'s about the rifle. I got messeged back the nest day with pictures to answer mah ?'s, (no written response), just pics to answer mah ?'s.
But the pics sent through message was from a different rifle!!!
I just never responded back. I thought sumthin was up. Maybe I was wrong and missed a great deal.
What is "mah" ???

Last edited:

sea trout

What is "mah" ???
Oh it's Billy for my..
Sorry ah rite in the useless billy threads and git tah whur ah rite like that everywhur

Geffellz18

“Sorry I write like that in the Useless Billy threads and get to where I write like that everywhere”….Lolfacepalm:
Poor Seatrout-Must be getting more useless by the day.::ke::wink:
I don’t frequent the Billy threads, but am sure I’ve added a letter or two too many in either Useless &/or Billy!

sea trout

The Staff has to read everything, and if we can`t understand what you are saying, it will be deleted.
I hate y'all have to go through all that nonsense.

I never go into those threads. Now I'm really glad I don't!
Gotchya!
And WOW! That's ah LOT of readin!!!!
I don't see how y'all staff understand anything in the useless billy threads!
Sometimes mis spellin words on purpose is hard ta read.

Any way Ah don't mean to distract from the origional OP either.
I'm very thankful for GON Classifieds.
Someone above does have a good point also, to have a feedback system.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Gotchya!
And WOW! That's ah LOT of readin!!!!
I don't see how y'all staff understand anything in the useless billy threads!
Sometimes mis spellin words on purpose is hard ta read.

Any way Ah don't mean to distract from the origional OP either.
I'm very thankful for GON Classifieds.
Someone above does have a good point also, to have a feedback system.

Just so we are clear, type so you can be understood.

This is not a suggestion.