Left overs

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
A friend of mine called Friday and asked if I wanted a whole pan of Olive Garden baked ziti, bread sticks, salad and one of those chocolate pies they charge $10 a slice for.
All leftover from a catered event.
Well, yeah! Flatwoods ain't proud.

Looks good but wife wanted to see the pie

naildrvr

I'd hit it too.....and wear a big ole grin knowin I didn't hafta work for it

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Heh. What's left isn't picture worthy.
It got hurt yesterday.
Not really my thing though. Like all store bought, bitter chocolate, fancy things really. I wouldnt pay for it myself.
Momma and her sister used to make chocolate pie out of that old Hershey cocoa in the brown box. It might not have been good but we always thought it was. There wasn’t any bitter to it. Maybe bitter because you only got one slice. My bride carries on that tradition too.

flatwoods

Momma and her sister used to make chocolate pie out of that old Hershey cocoa in the brown box. It might not have been good but we always thought it was. There wasn’t any bitter to it. Maybe bitter because you only got one slice. My bride carries on that tradition too.
I make chocolate pies like that too.
Not bitter. I don't know why store bought desserts always have to be bitter chocolate.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I make chocolate pies like that too.
Not bitter. I don't know why store bought desserts always have to be bitter chocolate.
It’s considered sophisticated to eat something you don’t like and tell everyone how good it is.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Me neither and the older I get the more I don’t.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
A friend of mine called Friday and asked if I wanted a whole pan of Olive Garden baked ziti, bread sticks, salad and one of those chocolate pies they charge $10 a slice for.
All leftover from a catered event.
Well, yeah! Flatwoods ain't proud.

That's a good friend.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Nice!!!! I'd tear into that!