Lesbian on a Harley

GunnSmokeer

Blowing grass from your lawn ont to a public road not only makes the road less safe, and uglier, but it's a form of littering. Now if you keep your grass cut fairly short and therefore the amount of grass clippings you blow into the street is a small amount, it's no big deal. But if the area in front of your house has 18 inch tall overgrowth and you blow all the damp grass out into the public street you're littering. I feel the same way about blowing your leaves out into the street in the fall; in fact in many counties it is illegal by a couty or town ordinance.

transfixer

Same as you,,,,when I had my 750,,,,it was great just to be in the open air,,,,many trips on it,,,,but my dream was to take the Northern route cross country to Washington,with a stop at the Tetons,,,,

I wanted to ride Wyoming and Montana, and maybe over into parts of Idaho, just never got around to it, sold my Roadking back in 14 after having a couple surgeries, knew I wouldn't be riding for a while and had bills to pay, I want another one, Streetglide this time, just haven't pulled the trigger on one yet, roads are a lot more crowded now than 5 years ago, if I do get another one it will be strictly backroads no matter where I go.

LTZ25

Until you hear about three to four hundred of them a day going by.....
There's a Harley Rally here this weekend. Again.
I know it's been out of hand formally years now . Did some work for a funeral home upon Cleveland years ago and with it became to thing to do on a weekend they would get a customer almost weekly .

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I also cut the entrance to my subdivision and live on a 55mph road. I face my output side away from the road until I'm 3-4 passes away. I grew up on dirt bikes, and if I didn't know if kill myself on a Harley, I'd love to have one. I just don't trust myself to be responsible on it.

Cmp1

BANNED
I wanted to ride Wyoming and Montana, and maybe over into parts of Idaho, just never got around to it, sold my Roadking back in 14 after having a couple surgeries, knew I wouldn't be riding for a while and had bills to pay, I want another one, Streetglide this time, just haven't pulled the trigger on one yet, roads are a lot more crowded now than 5 years ago, if I do get another one it will be strictly backroads no matter where I go.
This right here,,,,things were Alot different in the mid seventies,as far as drivers went,you could cruise I 75 at seventy with the cruise control on,hands free,and not feel uncomfortable,,,,my 750 was so stable,with a back pack,full size,on the sissy bar,and a Vetter fairing out front,,,,wish I still had her,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
There was a beautiful brunette that worked with me that rode a Harley,,,,I mean she was at least a 9,,,,she knew I rode,even in the winter,if it was nice,,,,anyway,I would ask her out everyday,and usually 3 or 4 times a day,,,,well she came up to me one day,as I had been bugging her all day,and invited me to go see Floyd downtown,,,,man I was ecstatic,,,,I said,are we taking our bikes,she said,just hers,,,,man I about fell over,the thought of having my arms around her all the way downtown,,,,not to mention seeing Floyd,,,,she had the tickets,,,,I think at the time I was 18,,,,never been on a Harley before,I was in heaven,,,,so for the next 2 weeks she would come up to me to make it clear that we were just friends,,,,I didn't care,I was just so proud to be going out with the prettiest girl at work,,,,

First time on a Harley,,,,

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I get jaded with those bow fisherman running noisy generators at 2am, but wasn’t it you who said boo hoo, live at the lake and get lake noises::ke: The mountains now contain motorcycle noise as a rule. Sucks but it’s true just like the maroons who bow fish with crummy gennys at 2am, and the folks who take radios to the beach. Don’t have the answer except maybe buy a thousand acres.

if you did it would probably have 4 miles on it like your truck ::ke:
A thousand acres won't keep you from hearing Harleys. You can be fishing or camping in the Smokies three miles from 441 and still hear a steady roar of them.

Mexican Squealer

Don’t believe I’ve ever seen a good looking woman driving a motorcycle (with my own two eyes, I’m sure there are plenty of magazine/internet pics)....nice work Cmp1!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
You
It`s all noise pollution, and I dislike it as bad as I do light pollution and every other pollution.

You old curmudgeon, any other human life is pollution to you. There’s good in that feeling as it shows love of the land.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It was different back in the day when I had a Chevy 350 with duals and glass packs. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
It was different back in the day when I had a Chevy 350 with duals and glass packs. :bounce:

You beat me to it. The pickups with humming off-road tires, chipped with modified exhaust must be the baseline. :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You beat me to it. The pickups with humming off-road tires, chipped with modified exhaust must be the baseline. :bounce:
The difference is in numbers. Harleys come by the hundreds a day, and often they'll be ten or fifteen together go down the road a couple times a day. I live back on a curvy, steep mountain road, and it's listed in one of those "Great Motorcycle Rides of Western NC" books. facepalm: And between Maggie Valley, Cherokee, and Hot Springs, seems like there's a Harley rally somewhere around every weekend in the summer.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Ok, I won’t ride the Harley to come fish your paradise. The GA mountains won’t fair as well. :bounce:

I don’t ride in groups as a rule. It’s part of my getting away to ride alone. In some ways I’m getting like Nic.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I won’t ride the Harley to come fish your paradise. The GA mountains won’t fair as well. :bounce:
Just put a muffler on it. :bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

I don’t ride in groups as a rule. It’s part of my getting away to ride alone. In some ways I’m getting like Nic.

Grrrrrrr hope you ride in the BlueRidge area not on the east side of the mountains.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
maybe since Harley plans on a battery bike, you old crotchety folks can get back out there. What do you hunt with a blow gun to keep the noise down. I thought I had problems :bounce:

As an option Harley will offer a stereo amped up with huge speakers and a recording of the "Harley Sound" that will play in time with the speed of the electric bike. NOYDB can tell you how that works.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Grrrrrrr hope you ride in the BlueRidge area not on the east side of the mountains.

Just think of that old tune G, “He’s been every where man...” :rofl: