Let us be thankful during this Christmas season

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
As I sit by my fire with a nice liquor drink, I get thoughtful...
With much of the country under this particularly cold snap during the Christmas season, let's be thankful that everybody on this forum has the common sense and upbringing to plan ahead so that our families can ease through this in comfort like it was any other day.
Many in our country live so hand to mouth that they fail to ever plan ahead and wait for someone to come and save them.
Let's all endeavor to be able to provide for our families during the times to come and to provide for the deserving poor who need help through no fault of their own.
I wish everyone on the forum a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I pray you and your loved ones have peace and that the memory of those loved ones long gone bring you the warm comfort of happy memories.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Hope all have a very safe and merry holiday season. This cold weather will hinder a lot of people and make tempers short. Show patience and forgiveness and remember God loves us all and shows that love thru our actions to those in need. A lot of people really need help. A lot of these people are ashamed to ask for help.

oldfella1962

Not much into holidays (except Halloween) but I am thankful everyday, and appreciate spending time with my family on Christmas and I do love giving gifts pretty much any time, and especially on Christmas.