Little bit struck again

Andy12

Congratulations. I’ve tried to set my 8 year old with a rifle but it’s too long for him.
Does she shoot off shooting sticks or something similar?
Just wondering the best way to set a 8 year old up with a full size rifle?
Thanks and congratulations again on a mighty fine buck!!

JROESEL

Congratulations. I’ve tried to set my 8 year old with a rifle but it’s too long for him.
Does she shoot off shooting sticks or something similar?
Just wondering the best way to set a 8 year old up with a full size rifle?
Thanks and congratulations again on a mighty fine buck!!
Yes she is using the field pod max, she is also shooting a Ruger American predator in 308, it has a 18” barrel, she loves shooting the sub sonic ammo out of it, it hardly even kicks, definitely buy a bog pod or something to support your butt and forearm of the gun, that way all they have to do is aim it, she weighs 58lbs, so she wouldn’t be able to hold up a rifle on her on, she shot her first buck with a 223, off the box blind

JROESEL

Thank you to everyone for the kind comments, it’s been a great ride so far, raising these kids in the outdoors, I hope it keeps getting better, we are blessed to say the least!!! I’ve passed along all the kind words, she says thank you

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Thank you to everyone for the kind comments, it’s been a great ride so far, raising these kids in the outdoors, I hope it keeps getting better, we are blessed to say the least!!! I’ve passed along all the kind words, she says thank you
We gonna put em to shaking vines and getting the squirrels to run out for us lol

Lindseys Grandpa

Good evening everyone, I just walked in the door and got the kiddos washed up and in the sack, it was a wonderful night, Charly (8) got her second buck ever tonight, she’s been passing on does and little bucks since rifle season opened, it all came together tonight, we we’re definitely blessed by the man up stairs tonight, I couldn’t have planned or painted the setting this evening, it was a beautiful day to be in Gods creation!!!!
She shot it with her brand new ruger 308, 180 grain subsonic ammo, he ran maybe 40 yards, then we found the bullet in his hide, on the opposite shoulder, her little brother was right by her side the whole way, to say I’m proud is a understatement!!!!!’ That fourth picture is when they got to the end of the track, they went nuts
Great deer . Congratulations

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! Goodness what a big ole deer! So many lessons she just learned letting them walk too! You should be proud and give yourself a pat on the back! Congrats to you both! :cheers:

BamaGeorgialine

Good evening everyone, I just walked in the door and got the kiddos washed up and in the sack, it was a wonderful night, Charly (8) got her second buck ever tonight, she’s been passing on does and little bucks since rifle season opened, it all came together tonight, we we’re definitely blessed by the man up stairs tonight, I couldn’t have planned or painted the setting this evening, it was a beautiful day to be in Gods creation!!!!
She shot it with her brand new ruger 308, 180 grain subsonic ammo, he ran maybe 40 yards, then we found the bullet in his hide, on the opposite shoulder, her little brother was right by her side the whole way, to say I’m proud is a understatement!!!!!’ That fourth picture is when they got to the end of the track, they went nuts
Very cool! Congratulations