Local Pizza Place

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter

Some of the best pizza in town. I read they’ve been here since 1973. Used to go there a lot as a kid. First pizza I’ve had from there in prolly 5 years. It’s been way too long!

Hello, old friend! Good to eat you again! :bounce:

IMG_2532.jpeg
IMG_2536.jpeg

Last edited:

Arrow3

Pizza Inn is my favorite. I have ate at several but the one in Duncan , SC is the best and Cherokee, NC was the worst

Silver Britches

Pizza Inn is my favorite. I have ate at several but the one in Duncan , SC is the best and Cherokee, NC was the worst
They've been around a long time. According to their Facebook page, they've been around since 1958 (started in Texas), came here in '73. Not sure if I've ever been to one anywhere else. For the longest time, I thought they were only a local business. Thought the same about Grandy's.

slow motion

Thinking there was one in either Roswell or Marietta. Don't remember which but had a buffet. Top notch but last time I went maybe 35 years ago the pregnant lady kept wiping out the buffet of any good selections. As soon as more came out she would beat me there again. The way she was putting it away I bet that youngun weighed 40 lbs at birth.

Silver Britches

Thinking there was one in either Roswell or Marietta. Don't remember which but had a buffet. Top notch but last time I went maybe 35 years ago the pregnant lady kept wiping out the buffet of any good selections. As soon as more came out she would beat me there again. The way she was putting it away I bet that youngun weighed 40 lbs at birth.
This one has a nice buffet, but I prefer to get one to go. I might have to fight somebody over the last slice! :bounce:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
You clearly didn't get the knickname 'Slow Motion' for nuthin'!

Mars

We had one in Sandersville but it's been closed probably 20 years now. I remember going there for birthday parties as a kid.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Wow. Didn't know they were still open. Used to go every Friday night in high school after the game. Loved that pizza.