Lock stock and barrel murders

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It's terrible. The gun shop I frequent up here on the northside no longer allows walk ins for that reason. Either you have an appointment or take a hike.

I've seen suspicious characters show up and they send them on their way. They figure they are there to case the joint before they hit it.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Sad. We’ve got to start taking the streets and our civilization back. These perpetrators should pay with their lives and made examples of and not martyrs

OwlRNothing

Money, drugs, hate. There isn't a reason that matters. I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but when they catch up to whoever did this, let's just say I hope they decide not to give up and get what they deserve for their sick, evil deeds. Unreal.

buckshed

I'm so angry and upset..that's the range that I frequented to sight in my rifles and muzzleloaders..they were good people..location is in a real remote location...so I'm sure the criminals picked up on that..so sad!!!

bany

It’s sickening. Prayers for the family.

DOUG 281

You guys and gals that has used this range may have seen this person or these people because they had to know something about the place 40 guns that's going to take a few trips in and out and to know where the video was at they had to know

Madsnooker

Just saw this story and it sickens me. I have no place for thieves but stealing is one thing, killing an elderly couple and a kid for a theft is about as heartless and cold blooded as it gets.

I read that the son of the elderly couple and father of the kid hopes they find them so he can forgive them and tell them about Christ. That's great and I commend him for that but once that happens I think they need to be sent straight to Christ to discuss it with him in person!!!!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
There are people who truly don’t care about the life of others…….what a horrible tragedy.