Enjoy!

NICE! One day....
It almost looks like a 6 wheel trailer. :bounce:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Very Nice Camotoy! Congrats on your new toy! :yeah:

I saw a new H2 pulling a Ranger 5? Commanche, talk about a sweet rig!

Gage

Kdog

Very nice. I have a Jon boat, wanna trade??? ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

Great ride, I hope you enjoy it.

Kdog

camotoy

got to figure out how to get them crappie rod holders hooked up before to long, ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!! :D

HERE FISHY --FISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah:

gabuckeye

Fine boat you got there! :fine: Sure is a lot of boat just to put them little specks in (perch) :whip: . Bring it down to Florida and we will break it in right filling it with specks and yellowmouth. For you country boy that is saltwater trout. The blues and lady fish should bite well enough to wear out your little arms. ::ke:

Oh yell, if ya get too many of the specks, bring em to Florida with ya. My freezer has some room left. ;)

Randy

Couldn't afford a Triton huh? ::ke: Just kidding, nice ride!

Jody Hawk

Some of us have a Ranger and the rest of us want one. Man that is a nice boat Camo !!!! I'll be that little aluminum Tracker that passes you running 28 m.p.h. by the way. :bounce:

camotoy

Thats Ok

i sold my bass tracker to get it , i had a deal i just could not pass up!!!! :p

gabuckeye

Now that is a step up. Looking forward to when I trade my Tracker. Hope I do as well as you. Of course I think I'll get a salt water boat. Then we can speck fish fresh or salt water! :fine:

camotoy

hey ray

come on up in march and i'll take you on a boat ride!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah:

ramblinrack

fredw said:
Nice rig....how are you going to mount the rod holders for crappie? :D

i'm confused....i thought it was rigged for carp trolling.
::huh: ::huh: ::huh:
very VERY nice boat camo!

gabuckeye

Kerry - You got a deal! Are we going SPECK fishing? ::ke:

Just got back from doing some hog hunting at the club and pulling stands. Didn't see a single hog. :mad: Bet you can't guess what I did see! If you guessed deer everywhere and lots of them ::gone: then you are correct sir. Every where I went there were deer standing around and acting stupid. :yeah: Don't tell me they don't know the season dates! They know deer season is over! Now they are crawling out of the holes in the ground where they have been hiding. Well at least I know they are still around.

Latest posts