Looking for club to join or land to lease

V2500Inspector

Hello,
My brother and I are looking for a quality club to join or land to lease. Counties of interest include Talbot, Harris, Upson, Meriwether or neighboring area. We are mature hunters that respect the land and obey the rules. Our previous lease we were part of for 12 years. Only lost the land after the owner sold the property. We have been looking for the right club or land for two years now. If you have anything available, please send me a PM.

Thanks, Mike

Verdery

Ruttin buck hunting club , 3000 acres in Dublin. Good deer , hog and turkey hunting , property is on oconee River, many food plots , we have camp sites for campers , no power but we have water. $1800 membership which covers entire family if wife or kids hunt. If interested call me Vern at 404 319 5713 . Can give more info and pics if interested

GerChap

I'm with you v2500inspector. My brother and I are searching for a lease or club membership and have an option for another 3-4 responsible adults who may have an interest.
We prefer a one year, longer term or seasonal lease - offering Big Game, Turkey, Upland Game Birds, Fishing and Camping availability …. Or any Combination .… WE are FLEXIBLE! The ideal location for us would be within a 175 mile radius of Jackson Co. My group is willing to put in a few work days to improve property potential.
If you or any readers of this thread have an interest in being creative by COMBINING OUR EFFORTS in searching for a lease or forming a club - then let’s share ideas and come up with a plan. Let me know. Thanks.