Looking for Hog hunting lease

Thetrooper

Hello. My buddy and I who live in Ohio are interested in leasing a property. Hoping to find something in the area around Twiggs, Bleckley, Pulaksi, Wilcox county. Any county north of that would be good though as long as it is loaded with hogs. We just dont want to be driving much further south than that. We're not interested in deer as we both own and hunt whitetail property in Ohio. We are in it really just for the hogs. Just looking at some options dont really wana join a club with a bunch of other people since we live so far away. We would probably only come down to hunt 4-5 times a year. We would be interested in setting up with an agricultural area to lease land off farmers as well just need a place to smoke a few hogs.

Thanks
Pete

clayrobinson

if you are still interested, we have a 700-acre lease in Twiggs county where we have plenty of hogs. We currently have five members and are looking for two more. With a total of seven members, the lease payment would be $2000 each. We have a total of seven camper sites that include water, 30 amp electrical hook up, and sewage. If you’re interested please feel free to give me a call at 770-597-1903. - Clay Robinson