Looking for.....

Corndog07

Kind of a weird thing to be looking for but it's for my dad's birth day i'm looking for a Moonshine Still if anybody knows anybody just shoot a pm

dutchman

Does it surprise anyone here that Al knew where to find help for this man?:bounce:

Patriot44

Banned
cant rememeber the exact site name, but I think its coppermoonshilestills.com I'll check around. It is the same company that built the one in the lates Dukes of Hazzard movie. They are a little pricey, but mmm good. Its a good sip on saturdays, but if your allergies are acting up, unscrew a lid and take a big smell. It'll cure it.

Kind of funny, his wife cant park in the garage their upscale home. The still and all that goes with it takes it up. Maybe I can get a pic.

Al33

Does it surprise anyone here that Al knew where to find help for this man?:bounce:

No one should be surprised Dutchy, I just used my moderator powers and did a search in this forum for the link.:biggrin2: I recalled a few posts from the past regarding moonshine stills and someone had posted this link in one of their responses.;) Now excuse me please I have to run down to the creek for a minute.:bounce:

dutchman

No one should be surprised Dutchy, I just used my moderator powers and did a search in this forum for the link.:biggrin2: I recalled a few posts from the past regarding moonshine stills and someone had posted this link in one of their responses.;) Now excuse me please I have to run down to the creek for a minute.:bounce:

:rofl: