Louisville Truck Rescue

campboy

Any of y’all see the rescue of the truck driver in Louisville Kentucky?? I don’t how to post a video. In world full of bad news it’s so good to see a story with a great outcome. I salute the firefighter he risked his life to save this lady

LTZ25

My brother was an Atlanta FF back when they had the big fire at cabbage town he had a good friend lowered down on rope and rescued the crane operator from the burning crane . It was live on T V and the mayor was mad that the chief in charge sent him on chopper to do the rescue . But the crane guy was very happy .

basstrkr

What do ya'll reckon your first words would be to the woman driver if you were the rope rescue man? Something like;" Hey whatcha doing?"or "Wanna hang out a while."

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
What do ya'll reckon your first words would be to the woman driver if you were the rope rescue man? Something like;" Hey whatcha doing?"or "Wanna hang out a while."
What's ya doin just hanging around.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
"What's a nice girl like you...?" No! Not at all, but I just couldn't help myself adding it in here.

Toliver

Any video of getting the truck free?
I wanted to watch it but I think the recovery took place at night whilst I slept. When I walked out there the next morning it was gone. They looked like they were inspecting the damage. They had traffic flowing on the bridge later that day.

DannyW

What kind of stupid is Carvana? Imagine, with all the drama and publicity this event gathered, coming out and saying that they would not take the car back? The same car that caused all of this problem in the first place?

If I were Carvana, I would quickly process a refund, and then issue an apology to this customer and follow-up with a statement that they stand 100% behind the cars they sell.

Instead, how many future potential customers do you think they lost because of their handling of this accident?

IMO they totally blew this one.

campboy

What kind of stupid is Carvana? Imagine, with all the drama and publicity this event gathered, coming out and saying that they would not take the car back? The same car that caused all of this problem in the first place?

If I were Carvana, I would quickly process a refund, and then issue an apology to this customer and follow-up with a statement that they stand 100% behind the cars they sell.

Instead, how many future potential customers do you think they lost because of their handling of this accident?

IMO they totally blew this one.
Absolutely