Lucky 13

Slings and Arrows

"13" may be a sign of thimgs to come such as number of team birds posted or the length of a beard. I am happy there is a challenge this year and my hat is off to Huntinfool for stepping up. I wish for a smooth and easy to judge challenge for the folks behind the scenes and good luck to all other contestants. Now team 13, lets go break some lightbulbs!

Gut_Pile

I'm ready to bust some heads and having some fun meeting some new people. One of the best parts of the challenge to me is being able to make some new hunting partners.

WESBULLDOGS

Team 13!! my part is going to involve a lot of Hevi-13!! Hey slings, you hunting any where besides Florida this season?

Gut_Pile

I'll be hunting Georgia, South Carolina, and Kentucky this year. Hopefully the stars will line up for me this year and I can bust a few heads!

bassfan

Counting down the days ! Got a couple of new hunting spots to cash in on this year. I also have my eye on a piece of public land a buddy and I have been watching and saw some nice birds on.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
well i'm at my ga. place Im' going to see what ican here in the am I also hunt at my house in gadsden co. fla. boys i'm ready ican't wait to see a hoppen floppen kicken chicken if u know what i mean good luck to all 13 most be my lucky number i always seem to end up with it thanks for being my partner

WESBULLDOGS

I hope all you guys have the finest of luck this season, maybe at some point we can all try and meet. i will be hunting in Texas, Kansas,Illinois, and Georgia this season. and possibly SC...we'll have to see. I am very pumped up right now for the season!! lets go smash some noggins!!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I heard a couple this morning. Wish it had been the buck challenge. Saw 3 wall hangers and they were still holding on the their antlers. I guess I'll just start off with the easy ones at the house. Can't wait!

Slings and Arrows

Hey y'all good to hear from everyone. It looks like we have some serious chasers on 13. I'll be hunting Georgia, Florida and Oklahoma. If I can get a full fan from each with some season left, I'll try to convince the wife I need to go to the Black Hills. I'll need all the luck I can muster with the birds and the wife. Best of luck to you gentlemen.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
My wife Turkey hunts with me.Shes killed 2 total and only been hunting for 2 years.i can turkey hunt all I want long as she gets to come with me.we seen 2 Gobblers and 2 hens this afternoon behind our house.we gonna try to knock some knoggens this weekend.we buying sat paper early.Good luck Keep in touch.

Slings and Arrows

McKinnie, that's a heck of a buck in your avitar. Where did you get him? Gut Pile, I blow thru Griffin a few times durring the season (16 over to Newnan) and I hunt the PNWR third hunt. Maybe we can do lunch this spring. I know of some gobblers near Griffin if you know the land owners. Any of you boys hunting the Peidmont National Wildlife refuge this year?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Slings I got that deer this year in Quitman co Ga Been hunting the same club 8 years We were covered up with turkeys afew years ago the clear cut grew up We still have afew! I'm at work my wife called we have 6 hens in the backyard as wespeak! Ilive in gasden co fla on the little river. It looking GOOD. Souhds likr we have a good team With alittle luck I think we can place! yall keep in touch

Gut_Pile

Has anybody got an idea for a name?

And slings and arrows, PM where they are at and I'll tell you if I know the land owners.

Gut_Pile

LUCKY 13 slings hit it

To tell the truth I didn't even notice that. When I came under the challenge forum I just looked for the number. Lucky 13 works for me. I hope we can give that name a meaning!

Slings and Arrows

Behind every sucessful man, there is a woman.

I know where these buggars are if I can get permission!

Attachments

• IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 222