Lucky 13

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Well it was fun. I should of killed 3! WTG GP.We had a great group.Congrads to the Winners!!!!!!!!!! There was no weak link in our group!

WESBULLDOGS

we had a though time in Kansas!! i couldnt believe it!! i killed one and my dad killed one but thats it. last year hunting the same places i myself had 30 in killing range. both birds killed had 9 3/4 beards and 1 1/8 spurs. seen tons of birds but they wouldnt do right at all!! most came of roost with hens first thing. i didnt even bother putting it in the contest but i will post some pics for your veiwing pleasure.

Gut_Pile

Well guys we did good. And I enjoyed spending a season with all of yall on my team. Not getting some of our birds counted hurt but it happened. With all of our birds killed we had a winning team no doubt. Total we had 5 birds that were either not entered or didn't count. But it's a free contest and it's all for fun. I'm not worried about it one bit. I know we had a winning team and that's all that matters. I enjoyed being on a team with everybody and I wish we could have the same team for next year. It was fun guys and thanks for being on a team with me! Yall are all some very serious turkey killers!