Staff member
Team Lucky 13
Mature Tom-5 points
picture.php

picture.php

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Thanks yall,I'll try an harvest 1 more! I don't think we are going to place this year! Just have fun K

WESBULLDOGS

i got us a 5 pointer this weekend in Illinois!! i have to get the pics downloaded. 10.75 inch beard...close to a 7 pointer!!! im headed to Kansas next wednesday!!!!

WESBULLDOGS

will be posted shortly, i have walmart making a cd off my card right now:cool:

WESBULLDOGS

he aint the prettiest thing in this pic but im proud of him. 10.75 inch beard and .75 spurs. headed to kansas next wednesday!! last year we killed 3 with spurs over 1.25!! wish me luck!!!

Attachments

• PICT0279.jpg
    PICT0279.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 69
  • PICT0280.jpg
    PICT0280.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 67

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Wes go out to kansas and get us two more! I'm going to Ga to chase some of the wildest turkeys I've ever seen! Congrands again on your bird! I know how much it mean to you, I hope you harvest a true trophy I've seen your photo book. Great birds!!!!I'm a deer hunter, I thank yall for letting me hunt with yall. never said i couldn't kill 1 thou.We had a great team. The lucky 13 K

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
41 with our birds last week wes We have a long way to the top and a short time to get there LOL

WESBULLDOGS

i think i can add 14 to that by weeks end!!! are you sure thats all we have even with the bonus points?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Me think so! U need 2 9 pointer for 18 total, that would put us at 59 I did't hear anything this last weekend I'll try again Sat. Good luck Wes

Slings and Arrows

Great luck to y'all on this last week. Thanks for hitting it hard. I would think it rare for me to be the weak link on a turkey challenge team but y'all have shown me up. You boys are good, really good. Anyone would be privledged to be on a team of hunters of this quality.

Latest posts