Lucky 13

bassfan

There was four in the bunch, so I got a good chance to get one more.
Good luck this weekend.

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
Shucks Sling,i been Hunting them ole Turkeys to.and all i been seeing are deer,whats up with that?When its deer season,i see other critters instead of deer,lol.But i wont give up on that ole Gobbler.

Gut_Pile

Got us two more. Looks like I'm done for the year. I'm not going to be able to make it to KY bc I start my new job that weekend. Might go back to SC though. Just depends on what happens really.

Attachments

• IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 137

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Those are two fine birds congrads all the way! Can't wait to see them in the thread! Good luck on the rest of your season. K

bassfan

Man thats awesome! If only my two birds hadn't been dq'd,
we would be looking pretty good right now.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I came close this morning Best one yet!I had him thundering til 11 sssstill with hens! Ithink the 1 bow kill picts are bad aswell no phone or paper with him an his bird, i don't know I'm not a judge, thank goodness Do ya'll see an other bad post! ttyl k

Slings and Arrows

Gut pile you are the man! Nice double! I have to apologize to you gentlemen for not hitting the woods harder this season. I'm gonna get after them now. I have Tues/Wed on some prime private land in S.FL then Thrs - Sun in Western OK. The following week is my son's spring break so I'll be fishing in the 10,000 islands. Then Camping at the Peidmont NWR for a week. I won't be posting again until Monaday. Till then, stay after em and hit em hard!

WESBULLDOGS

good job Gut Pile!! i got 2 this weekend but only photographed one for the challenge, just waiting on Bobby to send me the pics! i dont mean to sound overly confident but i still have a trip to Illinois and Kansas left. i filmed Mr Bobbys last kill in Texas...it was a blast!!

Gut_Pile

That's awesome Wes. And thanks a lot. Can't wait to see your bird! We can win this thing if we can get just a few more birds!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I've got 1 hot bird here in fla. Can't take off. I'm the stupidvizer on site. Hoping he will do his suicide run this week end! I'm thinking Bmoble with a real fan anwings over his sides. There is no pressure on these birds.Good luck to all Gut u been whipping turkey butt!!!!!!!

WESBULLDOGS

well i just got off the phone with Bobby. the date didnt show up on the phone in the pictures!! danggit!! go ahead and cast the stones boys!!! but i promise ill try and make it up with some even bigger better birds!!

Gut_Pile

Its okay Wes. No big deal. I tried to use my phone on all 3 of my birds. But could never get the date to show either. Luckily I was close enough to town to get a paper. Good luck the rest of the season

Slings and Arrows

Greetings from Sunny Florida!

Attachments

• 2010osciola011.jpg
    2010osciola011.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 2010osciola016.jpg
    2010osciola016.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 114

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Adaboy! Wes i'd better tighten up! My wife is looking at 4 jakes an 3 hens rite now No big bird yet. I'm at work!!!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I Hope to Bust his head for him this morning!! I pity the jake if he walks in! Times are getting hard around here if u know what I mean! I've got a hair trigger finger this morning! My ol 12 ga want to bark just 1 time!!! TTYL K

Slings and Arrows

Rio!

Greetings from windy Oklahoma.

Attachments

• 2010Rio031.jpg
    2010Rio031.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 2010Rio032.jpg
    2010Rio032.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 2010Rio017.jpg
    2010Rio017.jpg