Lucky 13

bassfan

Greetings from windy Oklahoma.

Man that's awesome. took the nephew this weekend to try and get him his first bird. We came close, but it wasn't horse shoes we were playing. We saw a lot of birds just didn't close the deal. I'll miss this weekend, but will get back after them next week.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Sling, way to go!! I'm thinking about shooting my B moble an posting the picts on here!! Again I had birds all around me. Had one just stroll rite behind me seen him to late he never said a thing I was set up looking for one that was in front Again good deal sling!!

Gut_Pile

Congrats to everyone so far. We have a good team and if we can get just a few more birds on the ground we can have a shot at this thing. Having three birds that didn't count will definitely hurt but oh well. It's just a free contest. We killed the birds and everyone has a great memory of their hunts. Kmckinnie, keep at it bud as I see a few birds falling for you in the near future. If anyone is close to central GA (milledgeville) and wants someone to tag along and call let me know.

I really feel that if we can get 11 birds entered we will be in the running. We have 5 now and two of them have bonus points. Bassfan has 1 GA bird left and really could enter 3 more birds if he ends up going out of state, K has 3 he can still kill, Slings has 1, and Wes has 3. That leaves us a total 10 spots left open. We can do this guys!

Slings and Arrows

I'm off to the PNWR. I heared they've killed 66 birds the first two weeks. I hope they left a couple for me.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Here are some pictures of my turkey for your enjoyment
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Thanks G P Hope to get the big one that was with him! I put his spur on longest, just for kicks

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Thanks Wes I had planned on hunting today and tuesday cause i have to work a shutdown this weekend. That did'n happen!Soooooooo I'll sneak in a little late. Then I'm Ga hunting Yea we are having fun to have ol 13 stuck on us from the get go I'd like a 13 inch beard with 2 inch spurs If yall see one get him!!!!!!!!! K

Gut_Pile

K once again that bird is awesome. Those matching beards are both ropes. Congrats to you once again

Wes when are you going on your other trips?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I would love to have his buddy ! Boss gobbler for sure, the birds on my ga lease are getting lonely thats what i've been waiting on. I hope I sound very seductive to them! Thanks G P this adventure has been fun. looking for 13 inches of beard 2inch heels Bass u did good too u broke the ice showed us how too do it. From here on out if it flys it dies!!!!!!!!!!! K

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have to work this weekend Ol biggen lives til next year!I'll be in GA. next week end

Slings and Arrows

Nice bird K! Beauty of a double beard and awesome hooks. Guys, I must have botched my entry for my second bird. Then I was traveling and didn't get to re-do. Sorry. I feel like an idiot for letting the team down. Not only that but I don't know if I'll get in the woods again this season because of work. We have an incredible team and should have placed except for tech difficulties. I will personally repay all your entry fees. The PNWR was good weather and I worked birds and had jakes in my face. Couldn't close on a mature tom. I love hunting the old growth hardwoods and big bottoms.

WESBULLDOGS

ill be waiting for the check in the mail Slings...haha. i am headed to Illinois this weekend then to Kansas on the 12th of May. my new position at work has kept me away from the woods alot this year..only been 3 mornings in GA. weather is supposed to be crappy in Illinois this weekend but im going anyways...wish me luck

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Well I'm going to ga this weekend Noone has hunted there this whole year! He will have to be a biggen for me to shoot! LOL Thanks sling and I'll PM U my address I got in this for the fun and to make friends. I don't shoot turkeys I like to hear them gobble! I heard plenty.I will enter again next year. I think I held the tape on my heels the rite way I could of made them look longer! 1 was killed at the camp afew years ago double beards 12 in 2 in heels A true Boss gobbler! I'll be hunting In that area! Good luck wes Don't get to picky its late in the season. Thanks to all the teams K

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I am becoming an exspert at bad weather hunting. Misting rain with mild wind gust