Lumpkin County

josh chatham

FE, I havent gotten to hunt NF at all this year. Blessed to have some good spots close to the house but Im really hoping to get up on the mountain soon! We have always had the best luck after Thanksgiving and toward the end of the year. Last year went walking and found several active fresh scrapes and it was the middle of Jan. Hope you get a nice one!

PappyHoel

What are they doing in lumpkin county. I'm going in the am

tree cutter 08

The buck I killed on chestatee yesterday was horning and checking his route. Hocs were jet black. Neck swelled. He had been moving a lot as he was getting run down. Found a trail where deer had been running so I assume they still chasing good.

PappyHoel

The buck I killed on chestatee yesterday was horning and checking his route. Hocs were jet black. Neck swelled. He had been moving a lot as he was getting run down. Found a trail where deer had been running so I assume they still chasing good.

Should be moving it will be 27 degrees

Festus

Hunted Sunday but didn't see anything until my drive out at dark. The hornets were on the move though, guess they don't know what to think of this warm weather.

jlt4800

I called about it and was told the herd needed the break, they said next year will be the same!
They said after that it will be revisited to discuss plans going forward.
Sux!! My season is over because of it.

Fire Eater

I called about it and was told the herd needed the break, they said next year will be the same!
They said after that it will be revisited to discuss plans going forward.
Sux!! My season is over because of it.

:(I feel your pain! I am taking up coyote hunting on Dawson Forest during the "small game" season...they need termination.

AmericanBorn57

Trying to find some folks hunting off Auraria road - large tract about 450 acres. I have something for them. Here are a couple pictures - I don't want to show faces or car tags etc. Not trying to get them in trouble.

Attachments

• 4-wheeler in Lumpkin.jpg
    4-wheeler in Lumpkin.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 199
  • Dawson Land Motorcycle.jpg
    Dawson Land Motorcycle.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 192