Madison County 2021

Kootie

Nix03 - Congrats...great mass

Its been steady for us the past few weeks. Starting to see a few mature bucks show up. Our past experience is starting Nov 5, it will be fun!

Tlen

saw 2 nice bucks on camera sunday morn necks not swollon hocks reg color not steamed up in my area of madison co yet. should start in a few days or so thanks safe hunting

jbird1

Nothing but small bucks seen on the Madison-Oglethorpe line...overall sightings were down. Looking forward to next weekend as the weather looking favorable again. Hope to see some good-uns hit the dirt in the next couple of weeks!

Lshaw97

Well, I just received a low kick. Just got my big boy back on camera Friday morning. I went to go put corn out today and my stand and camera were both stolen. I’m at a loss, I’m not sure what to do.

Andy12

Well, I just received a low kick. Just got my big boy back on camera Friday morning. I went to go put corn out today and my stand and camera were both stolen. I’m at a loss, I’m not sure what to do.
That sucks. Can’t stand a thief. I’m thinking of going to cell cams just so they won’t steal them. They can still take them but they can’t use them and if they turn them on you can locate them.

Tlen

.Up date: shot a nice eight monday morn little after ten, he was just starting to do his dance leg we.t stunk a little, neck kinda stiff

nix03

Shaw, I have a api grandslam you are more than welcome to use if you would want to?

Lshaw97

Shaw, I have a api grandslam you are more than welcome to use if you would want to?
I appreciate that Nix. I am just going to tote my climber in and out when I want to hunt that spot. Still trying to figure out a sneaky tactic so that I can keep a camera there.

jbird1

That stinks. I had a camera grow legs and walk off last season so I can empathize. Keep on chopping wood...which it sounds like you will be doing.(y)

Colewarren

72E8D2F1-A549-4CF0-86FA-B386F299FA3E.jpeg750F3D5C-B365-4097-BAAA-D95F02381AC8.jpeg
My first Madison county buck. 8:40 AM on 11/12. Rattled him in. P.S. I’m new to this page, it’s been very helpful so far!