Man accused of abandoning pet fish has animal cruelty charges dropped.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
They weren't biting so we switched to Bass fishing. Saw fish caught all around us. We gave the bait away.
I don't like strippers that bite.

greg_n_clayton

I don't like strippers that bite.
Catch em...take a picture..and throw em back !! Hybrids will fill yor belly. You just gotta drown em in seasoning, and get the belly fat and blood streak out !

NOYDB

BANNED
When we lived in Oregon I caught wild trout.

Back in the 60s there was a toy fishing kit with toy fish with magnets on their noses. For use in the bathtub. I was fishing in a stream one day and on the bank near me was a little girl about 3 years old. She had one of the toy rods that her dad had tied a ugly fly on so she could play with it and pretend to fish, just like Dad. She stood on the edge and beat the water with the rod slapping the fly out in the water. I herd her start screaming and her daddy ran to her. She had caught a three pound or so trout on her fly and was fighting to land it.

I always think about her and her bathtub rod catching the biggest trout seen until then when listening to fellows bragging about their big fish.

Gator89

First time I went with a friend stripper fishing on Lake Lanier we stopped at a tackle shop for some bait. I have seen trout fishermen brag about catching smaller fish.

Did I miss the floating Gold Club on Lanier?